Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting the worst mother ever award again, at Emme's Dr. Visit the other day, she asked how many words Emme has, and I said .... "Uh...I dunno?? She mostly grunts." Now, in my defense, I only had 2.5 hours of sleep the night before...or the morning before...so she cut me some slack. So here's a list thus far that I can think of, just to prove to no one in particular (because no one reads this blog) that I'm not a completely inept mother...


Wow

Poop

Duck

Cat

Uh-Oh

Night-Night

Mom

Dad

Brighton (i-ton)

Woof

Dog

No!

All Done





This blog is a personal blog, copyright protected under a creative commons license. You may not use any photos included in this blog for commercial or non commercial use.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I've always considered myself a nobody :D

    and you are not an inept mother - unless we need to redefine the word.
    I think you rock, marcy!

    ReplyDelete