Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. All I keep thinking is "I should run to target and get some groceries" or "I need to ahet that XYZ toy for Brighton" or whatever. Basically my thoughts are roaming towards shopping and my usual day off. But instead I'll be stuffing my face and stretching my pants and most likely cleaning pumpkin pie and whipped topping off my children and their clothes. And I'll be knitting. Yes, I will. First of all, I hate sitting around with nothing to do with my hands. I'll either knit or eat, and quite frankly I'll be pushing my luck with my already stretchy yoga pants. I am fortunate to have such thoughts. On this Thankgiving Eve, I shall reflect on a few things I am thankful for. Of course I'm thankful for family and for having a warm roof over our head and a kitchen fully stocked with food. Something I know many do not have. But I'm also thankful for the lessons I've learned and hardships I've endured to become the imperfect person I am today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. This year and for many years to come. This blog is a personal blog, copyright protected under a creative commons license. You may not use any photos included in this blog for commercial or non commercial use.

No comments:

Post a Comment